Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why people tell lie?

Some people tell lie in order to survive. Some tell because it is their part and parcel of their life. But why does a friend tell lie when there is no need to tell one. This is what troubles me in this Holy Season of Christmas and New Year. I don't really understand this behavior of certain people. It constantly provokes me to react. Then I thought of writing about this habit on blog. I think this is a positive reaction from me.

This incident took place today morning. I sent a Christmas greetings to one of my friends. When I met him today he told that was a nice email. Then I asked him why he did not send me a one. He told me he did not send to anyone. After sometime I met another friend who also congratulated me. Then he told he mentioned that the above mentioned friend also sent him. To tell frankly I was alarmed to hear that. But I did not express my feelings. I personally consider that I am not the one to be omitted even by mistake. So it really hurt me.

I was thinking whole day why did he behave so? Why should I even think of such things? Actually it really taught me a good lesson to follow in the next year. Never consider him even as a friend because he was pretending all these years. I know him for more than 15 years. Still…… yes we should be prudent enough to identify the people, their nature, their family background and ultimately this kind of "third rate behavior".

I think this decision may not be a right one to take in this time of greatest love.

But …..

The sole consolation may be a thought like this "why do you expect people to be the-way-you-think-sort"?

Happy christmas

 

No comments:

Post a Comment