Friday, December 18, 2009

Is extra terrestrial perception possible?


I doubt if Extra Terrestrial Perception?Actually philosophy speaks that it is possible.But in the depth of my heart i always doubted this unnatural phenomena to a greater extent.What makes me to write this blog discussing this is that before two or three weeks i had such an experience of ETP.By ETP we mean that if something good or bad happens to our relatives,friends or family members we will get that in a fraction of second even anubody informing us.
Really i had such an experience.It forced me to call that particular person on a Saturday evening.I just skipped that. Sunday morning after attending the Eucharist again that thought came to my mind.It forced me to call then itself.I called.Yes the bad thing had hit that person.Yes heart speaks even when You are away from your friend,relative or family members.

"The flipping of the butterfly creates an earthquake here in my mind".

No comments:

Post a Comment