Thursday, December 17, 2009

An ATM comedy

Recently I got an ATM from Catholic Syrian Bank.I am first time using the ATM card.Then I wanted to try it.For that I went to Canara Bank ATM.Actually I was not even aware of which side has to be inserted first.I some how inserted the card and typed the PIN and the amount I wanted.As soon as I entered the amount the money,the card and the receipt came out.As I am very conscious of the procedure I took first the card thinking that it I can take the money after that.but as I was about to take the money to my surprise the money went back to the ATM.I knocked at the machine.No response.Again I inserted the card and asked for the balance inquiry.Yes My Rs.500 is already deducted from the Atm.Oh what to do !!!!I was totally confused.I was crestfallen.By any how I wanted to come out from the ATM counter.I pulled and pushed the door.It is eternally clsoed.Then the person who was waiting outside told me"Ey slla Button press karonnaaaaaaaa"I pressed the button and the door was opened.
Today I went to the bank and told my mistake.Then Only I came to know that 30second is the time for every action at the ATM.Dear fellow beings never repeat the same .They told me that I would get the money after 2days.
Namo ATM Namo ATM

No comments:

Post a Comment