Sunday, October 11, 2009

why do i blog?

for me blog as well as cyber space is sacred space. why do we go to sacred places like Yamuna, Mekka, where Jesus was born and so on? in order to sanctify and purify ourselves.this is the same answer for me to blog.i come here to purify and sanctify me.Even if i go to these places i don't think that i will be purified.But here i am sure that blog will make me clean from that what is unclean.That's y i blog.i want to purify my thoughts, emotions feelings and totally myself.
i am always hunted by different disturbing thoughts and feelings.but there is no one to share these feelings.i don't like to pen down in diary because it will remain there for ever.only after my death somebody will open that read considering that as my "personal diary".i don't want to happen that to me.i want frequent answers, no no... i don't want answers i want responses.therefore i come to the world of blog where people freely pen their opinions and thoughts.in the world there is no other place where u can freely share ur thoughts.
therefor here i am to find new people to who can share their valuable thoughts with me. how is that!!!!! expecting contributions from all.
Aladdin

No comments:

Post a Comment