Monday, October 12, 2009

Fear of people regarding what they will think

now here also i am afraid what people will think if i write whatever comes to my mind.i saw some faces in the blog who are my friends.If they come to know about what i write what they will thinks always me makes me frightened.but i have decided to go ahead. I am a novice in this field.i don't know the custom and way of expressions and all.because i am an animal which does not know about the conventions and decency in the field.Yet i try my best here.the only reason that motivates me is the desire to go beyond.Yes i want to go beyond.nothing should not be a hindrance for me.i want to become human.writing can make human beings perfect.In my life i have written only few articles in order to publish in one of the manuscript magazine out of coercion.Not from my free will.
HERE I realize the full meaning of freewill.i am also free, free like a bird. I want to fly to the horizon of blog.There may not be logical or conceptual coherence in my writing.That i don't care.By writing only I will acquire these skills.
I must personally appreciate myself.Because for me this blogging is a new life giving.Here i am trying to find out my own abilities like writing.In my opinion that itself is a big achievement.Therefore i have decided to go ahead.yes i must go forward in order to find sth new.

No comments:

Post a Comment