Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ethics exam

Today i had ethics exam.actually i did study.exam was in a way good experience.Professor asked me to speak about his favourite philosopher.how can i know who his dear philosopher is? but i cud guess who he is.yes he is Levinas.The thesis that i am going to do about Phenomenology of eros is also based on that philosopher Levinas.Still i cud not speak very well about the philosopher.How can i say sth about him.i never go to claass.i have never been attentive in my classes.
but as i expected the professor was kind enough to me.he gave all the chance to speak.he tried to bring the real philosophy of Levinas but do u think a never class goer can say sth about a philosopher.Hes should not. i did not.
Yesterday in my blog i noted that exams are time waste.but oral exams cannot be included in that category.because there u get enlightenment.Even if u don't know at least the professor will explain sth during exam time.that is y i like oral exam.
i will always be tensed b4 the exam.it has become my part and parcel.i think i always wanted to give answers perfectly.that is what make me more tensed.therefore 2day i tried to be as cool as possible.So i sat in front of the professor very coolly. yes after the exam also i am very cool.but still after the exam even if i try to be cool i am not conformable. my passion to be perfect always make me restless as well as tensed.
i want to get rid of this tension.how can i .it i think it is possible.those who believe that can they can!!!!but y y i feel so? i don't know.anyway that leads me to the understanding that life is full of struggle and exams.
how to handle exams in a better way .only possibility is to understand.so far i have studied without understanding anything.that is what makes my exams a failure.so i have to understand the concept and study.understand first.
only understanding con liberate a person.without understanding how a professor will teach ?likewise a sutdent can not say anything without understanding.
that is what happened in my case. i did not what Levinas philosophy al about.I studied some words in his philosophy but when asked to explain eth went wrong
till today i was very concerned about the marks.yes after ethics exam i proclaim give me marks for that i understood.
"try ur best to understand.
understanding makes person person.
Philosophy is a way of understanding
without understanding nobody can phiolosophize
thanks to ethics and the professor 4 making me understand the value of understanding".

No comments:

Post a Comment